Chức năng chung: The HPE 1405 Switch Series is a plug-and-play unmanaged fixed-port Layer 2 switch designed for small offices. These switches are preconfigured with connections using low-cost Ethernet copper cabling. They are Class B certified, energy efficient and quiet. They support administration-friendly…
- The HPE 1405 Switch Series is a plug-and-play unmanaged fixed-port Layer 2 switch designed for small offices. These switches are preconfigured with connections using low-cost Ethernet copper cabling.They are Class B certified, energy efficient and quiet. They support administration-friendly features such as auto-negotiation.
Designed for high reliability, long life, and low power consumption, they are ideal for businesses concerned with total cost of ownership.
Ease of Use
- The HPE 1405 Switch Series offers unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
- A comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full duplex operation.
- Flow control helps to provide reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
Connectivity and Performance
- The HPE 1405 Switch Series with Auto-MDIX automatically adjusts to straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports.
- Jumbo packet support for Gigabit Ethernet ports only offers up to 9216-byte frame size to improve performance of larger data transfers.
- Half/Full duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port doubles the throughput of every port.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE 1405 Switch Series has IEEE 802.1p prioritization delivering data to devices based on priority and type of traffic.
- The switches support energy efficient Ethernet.
- Unmanaged 16-port desktop Fast Ethernet switch designed for small offices
- Up to (24) 10/100 or (24) 10/100/100 ports, supported depending on configuration
- Up to 11.9 Mpps, depending on configuration
- Routing/switching capacity
- Up to 32 Gbps, depending upon configuration